It’s here, the newest member of the Bindi Nutrition family, BINDI Digest Blend. The benefits of BINDI Digest Blend are a boost your gut health and in doing so to enhance your brain-power and help you perform at your best. We have chosen a unique blend of Trytophan, Slippery Elm bark, L-Glutamine, Tumeric Powder, Inulinm Bromelain, Aloe Vera Powder, Ginger and Bio-Perine to support your gut health. Here are five things you should know about Bindi Digest Blend.
1) No hidden nasties
At Bindi Nutrition, we strive to create natural products to improve your general health and sporting performance. The latest addition is no different, made from natural prebiotics and delicious warming spices. The benefits of Bindi Digest Blend will stimulate healthy digestion and increase uptake of essential nutrients. Additionally, it is also gluten-free and vegan-friendly and has no artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners, or preservatives. Benefits of a healthy gut include a boost to your immune system, improved absorption of nutrients, and a better mood and brain-power.
2) It can ease stomach upsets
Originating from North America, slippery elm bark is a natural remedy for digestive disorders. Slippery elm bark contains mucilage. Mucilage works in the body by improving bowel regularity. Similar to fibre, this substance can help to ease constipation caused by irritable bowel syndrome. For minor stomach pain, slippery elm bark can alleviate pain and other symptoms.
3) It can reduce inflammation
Another ingredient is glutamine or L-glutamine, an all-round wonder amino acid. It is the primary fuel source for those all-important cells lining your gut wall. Similar to how protein powder fuels your muscles, glutamine is fuel for your gut. Your gut cells can absorb glutamine directly, making supplementation more effective.
Here are three benefits of glutamine and gut health:
- A relief to gut health issues such as leaky gut, digestive discomforts as well as chronic inflammation in the body.
- Allows your body to produce proteins as well as maintain stable blood sugar levels, helping you to reach and maintain your health and fitness goals.
- Glutamine helps to strengthen your immune system keeping colds and flu at bay. Glutamine has many health benefits, and it can improve not only your performance in the office but at the gym too.
- 4) Improves brain and heart health
Turmeric is a herbal medicine as well as a culinary spice. Turmeric has anti-inflammatory benefits as well as its potential to improve brain function, blood sugar balance as well as lessening some digestive complaints such as Chron’s disease and ulcerative colitis. Our Bindi Digest Blend also includes soothing spices such as aloe vera powder and ginger.
4) It can help your hydration and nutrient absorption
A happy gut with low levels of inflammation is better at absorbing and utilising fluid, electrolytes and nutrients. The unique combination of bromelain from pineapples, ginger, aloe vera and turmeric can reduce inflammation and prime your gut for optimal digestion and fluid absorption.
5) It is rich in prebiotics
Inulin is a type of prebiotic fibre, which has many benefits for gut health. Inulin is a type of soluble fibre that is found in plants and it feeds the good bacteria in the gut. Some of the health benefits associated with inulin are:
- Improved mineral absorption and bone health. Inulin helps the body to absorb calcium and magnesium, which results in improved bone density
- Helps to control blood sugar levels in people with diabetes and pre-diabetes
- Relieves constipation and regulates bowel movements
- Assists with weight loss and helps to keep weight off long term.
- Improves gut and digestive health. Inulin helps to feed the good bacteria in the gut and keeps the ‘inner balance’ within the gut.
The latest addition to the Bindi Nutrition family is enriched with anti-inflammatory spices such as turmeric, aloe vera powder and ginger. It is also abundant in gut-friendly prebiotics inulin. Support and soothe your gut with our balanced Bindi Digest Blend. With natural prebiotics and delicious warming spices, it is designed to stimulate healthy digestion and increase your uptake of essential nutrients. Start every day with our digest blend; because when your gut is happy, you will thrive. The benefits of BINDI Digest Blend will help you reach your goals, whether they be at the office or in the gym.